Here are our tips for you to keep your upholstery in tip top shape.
- Coverings are a great idea – The armrest is the number one location for dirt and grime to accumulate. Covers on these can help keep the armrests looking as good as the day you brought the furniture home. These washes and clean much easier than the entire piece.
- Scotchgard – This product changed the whole upholstery cleaning business. Scotchgard works as a thin, invisible film. It helps keep the dirt, grime, oil and more away for longer.
- Keep it neat – Regular use of upholstery means it will dirty up quicker. Clean it regularly as part of your weekly cleaning. It does not take something special, a touch with a vacuum cleaner or handheld unit is all that is necessary for the best possible results.
- Clean it fast – Spills and accidents happen. When they do, do not delay. Clean them quickly and fully. If it stains, do not fret.
- Schedule – The best way to keep your upholstery looking its best is to have regularly scheduled cleanings.
These tips are just that – tips. Even the best possible cleaning you can do is not nearly as good as what a professional with professional cleaning equipment can do for you.
Have you found this useful? Please share it right away!